- This event has passed.
Ashland Nouveau Celebration
November 21 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for the first-ever Ashland Nouveau Celebration, a party in the French tradition to allow our local winemakers to kick off their boots and celebrate another beautiful vintage with their fellow wine-loving townspeople. Three Ashland wineries, Belle Fiore, Irvine & Roberts, and Weisinger Family, will share our Pinot Noir Nouveau wines from the 2019 vintage. Full Moon Crepes will be on hand to serve French crepes, Trio Pernod will play traditional accordion music from 4:30-6:30, and bottles of the new wines will be available to purchase and take home for the holiday season.
What is included in your ticket:
- A taste (1.5 oz) of each winery’s Nouveau wine
- A commemorative GoVino glass to take home
- Live music from Trio Pernod
What is available to purchase:
- Savory and sweet offerings from Full Moon Crepes
- Glasses of each Nouveau wine to enjoy at the event
- Bottles of each Nouveau wine to take home to share with friends and family
We look forward to seeing you at the Ashland Nouveau Celebration!