Top Ashland Attractions Include:
Top Breakfast Spots: Breadboard & Morning Glory
Relaxing Daytime Activities:
- Enjoy a play or show at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Oregon Cabaret Theater & Camelot Theater company.
- Take a leisurely walk through Lithia park, enjoy the new Japanese gardens.
- Wine taste at the Ashland Wineries; Belle Fiore Winery, Irvine & Roberts, Weisinger, Grizzly Peak, Eliana wines & Long Walk Vineyard
- Shop around in the downtown Ashland Plaza
- Dinner and nightly live music at Belle Fiore Winery
- Excursion to Britt Music Festival for live music under the stars in Jacksonville, OR
- Other top dinner recommendations: Alchemy, Peerless, Hearsay & Larks
Special Adventure Excursions:
- Chateau, garden, vineyard wine tour at Belle Fiore Winery
- Hiking on the Pacific Crest Trail near Ashland Pilot Rock, the “Alice in Wonderland” Trails or Greenspring’s Loop Trail.
- Skiing at Mount Ashland (Seasonal)
- Mountain Biking from Mount Ashland at Rabbit Ears drop- off (downhill biking) or the central Ashland bike path
- River Rafting the Rogue River; Shady Cove or Galice (seasonal)
- Wine Tasting Excursion to Applegate Valley, OR (Troon Vineyards, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Red Lilly, etc.)
Where to Stay: